2013/06/17 2 Comments
2013/03/03 Leave a comment
Yes, she knew,
yet she vehemently refused to admit she knew…
She was afraid to confront and assume her own insight.
I made this observation some time ago.
So, this following quote by James Hollis says the same thing, but with other words:
“There is no escape from Knowing though much of contemporary Western culture is a flight from knowing what, inescapably, we already know.”
To put it plainly,
WE KNOW BUT DON´T WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW.
Is this perplexing cowardice or sheer insanity?
2013/01/25 Leave a comment
My answer to Paul´s latest post:
The greatest mind-blowing paradox is not that we are in deep shit.
The real crisis is the average man´s resistance and refusal to admit this
impending state of things.
It happens before our eyes, yet everybody is busy to proceed with the lies and petty absurdities yoy well know by now…
“A paradigm shift in politics is required for change”. I say a paradigm shift is required in each and every man´s soul. A step that in all likelihood, man will not deliberately take…
Unless forced be a horrendous nature catastrophe or cataclysm of sorts, humans won´t show any readiness or interest to face this truth.
Human nature is the way it is…Cowardice. Bigotry. Sloth. Mendacity. Convenience.
People secretly like the way things are, otherwise we would witness a change right away, if all were sick and tired of the present state in whatever area of life. But humans won´t make a move unless forced, indeed shaken, by a visible, tangible threat. As if what is happening is not enough a big of a threat. But it is not enough that you and me, and few other individuals see the state of affairs.
Unfortunately, progress happens by mistake not by deliberate will-power…
As I said before, we cannot save the world. Just save yourself first!
Each of one of us has to make the priority of establishing Peace within,
to bring order inwardly and, at best, in our very proximity. Few powerful steps
in right direction!
I trust you have the power to undergo the shift you talk about.
That´s the most pragmatic step you can take for you and the world.
2012/12/09 3 Comments
Wake up call.
If your house was burning, and if you are reasonably sane
you wouldn´t sit engaging in love novels,
but find a solution to quench the fire.
The situation is critical.
WE BLUNTLY REFUSE TO ADMIT IT.
Instead of taking right action in order to find sustainable
solutions to impending matters,
we indulge in inept and nonsensical imbecility,
WHAT REALLY AND OBJECTIVELY IS HAPPENING
within and around us.
Our cowardice and refusal to see will
have fatal consequences…
2012/12/05 14 Comments
Everything, and I really mean EVERYTHING is intertwined, and strives for equilibrium.
Wherever there is a loss, something will come up to compensate that shortage.
Our so-called technological progress today, is nothing but a false equilibrium,
a senseless desolate Compensation for our sense of moral and existential shortage:
Gruesome Fear, Shame, Cowardice, Sloth, Incapacity and Inner Inadvertence to Life.
Nothing happens randomly, everything is in relation to whatever else, meaning that
TECHNOLOGY IS COMPENSATION FOR OUR LOSS OF HUMANITY!
- Moden man (julienmatei.com)
2012/11/28 10 Comments
I entered the subway. There were no vacant places, so I sat down next to a girl you couldn´t possibly ignore.
And yet, that´s what I did, knowing how arrogant and obnoxious good-looking women often are, I turned my back on her, writing what I had in mind for the moment, feeling at ease, managing to catch my idea.
Here is what I wrote:
“The so-called modern mind is eternally occupied. An occupied mind is unspeakably mechanic and redundant, totally uncreative, blind, yes, impotent – nothing more or less.
This witless mind is always aroused, greedy and horny for pleasure,
but only on a mental level – passion and emotional fulfillment being to it like dawn to a vampire.
Any spontaneous, genuine and undaunted feeling is its greatest threat.
It doesn´t hear, it doesn´t see, it refuses to live.”
Finishing my text, I was looking to a woman sitting on the other side at my right. The air around her felt unsettling, she had a pale and wearisome countenance. Rather insipid a person, but there was something about her absent-looking eyes which drew my interest, so I started sketching her.
Being almost done with my drawing, I felt how the hot girl beside me was watching interestedly my last ink lines.
- Exciting huh …?
- Really, a very nice drawing, she said intrigued.
She was sexy. Rather corpulent, but very attractive. You could feel her presence, her strong libido.
She wore a short skirt, she was generously displaying her thighs.
What a sight…you could besiege her on the spot.
She went on:
- Impressing what a beautiful handwriting you have.
- Thank you!… Do you also paint?
- Yeah, actually I do.
- What…? People?…
- Everything… Why limit myself to only painting people? she said almost irritated.
- You mean that man is no longer interesting, a desirable subject to approach?…
- There are other things more interesting than man.
- Like what…?
- Everhting else…
Anyway, she went on, WHAT WERE YOU WRITING THERE…? I hardly understand a thing…she leaned towards my sketch pad trying to decipher my writing about “modern mind”.
- Well, about things we don´t usually talk about. About…
Instantly, before finishing the sentence, I felt how she flinched, startled. She cut me off at once – she kind of felt tacitly that what I had just written, would have been too much for her to hear.
- Truth us disturbing, isn´t it?… You´re afriad to hear what I wrote.
- Well…I prefer lies. Yes, truth is too disturbing. Disagreeable and often offensive. We´ve been lying for so long, at least for 50 years now
- 50 years or 2000 years…?
- Well, whatever…YOU HAVE TO LIE IF YOU WISH TO HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH PEOPLE. That is our way to communicate. Our prevalent code. I couldn´t believe my ears.
- Do you really have to…? What a waste of time. Why should I lie, I have not time for lying.
- Yes, but that is how we have become accustomed to live – through lies. I was dumbfounded:
I know that I live in mendacity but I will continue to lie, that´s what she basically said.
- Can´t we fucking break this custom for a change? I was almost reaching my station.
- We can continue this discussion on another occasion. Besides you are a painter, can´t we get together some time?
- How can I go out with you, you are a stranger…?
- You do claim you are an artist. What kind of artist are you if you don´t dare taking any risk?
- Well, I don not know who you are…
- No my dear, you don´t know WHO YOU ARE. If you did, you would see me exactly the way I am.
NOW YOU JUST SEE YOUR FEARS IN ME. For the record, I don´t know who
you are either, you can be a dangerous rapist.
I had managed to put a smile on her face.
- I maybe am, who knows?… she went on. For sure, she was seemingly horny but awkwardly repressed.
- I think you are, but have a hard time to admit that, I said facetiously. I think you have a powerful energy of sorts..
- What do you mean by that? She knew exactly what I meant, but was pretending not to understand.
- You kind of emanate vigour, a strong feminine impetus. She was evidently intrigued
as I could clearly sense that.
I can give you my card, I told her. Let´s meet up some time, I am sure we can inspire each other, can´t we…?
- We´ll see…You can give me your card. She had already started to think.
- Let´s drop it. I had taken out a visit card, but promptly put it back in the wallet. There was no meaning in giving her that. She was too timorous – too afraid to live.
The train was reaching my station.
- I will get off now.
- Have a nice evening!
- I don´t need a nice evening, I already have a good time.
Yes my friends, this is the moral:
Most of the people are very much aware of their lies. They very well know their life is a sham and total pretense and yet continue with this dire way of “living”. If everybody lies, I lie.
If everybody around fails to have a life, I better fail too. It is democratic.
Why allow myself feel, be alive, unfold my passion, relying on my joy…? I choose to distrust myself and others, I choose to disrupt and thwart against any natural urge, desire and nearness – I know I am
a coward, but I intend to remain one.
Cowardice is our chosen share.
Distress, unfulfillment and unhappiness is most people´s conscious choice.
Such people, such society.
WE HAVE THE CIVILIZATION WE DESERVE TO HAVE!!
2012/10/26 Leave a comment
The only courage that is demanded of us, is the courage for the most strange, the most singular, the most inexplicable, that we may encounter. Mankind has in this sense been cowardly, has done life endless harm.
The experiences that are called visions, the whole so-called spirit world, death, all these things that are incredibly akin to us, have by daily paring been so crowded out of our life, that the senses with which we could have grasped them are atrophied, to say nothing of God.