Haitian proverb

People talk and don’t act.

God acts and doesn’t talk.

12 Responses to Haitian proverb

1. goldennuggetde says:

Is there a God?
    If so, does he act?
    If so, how do we notice (not even know)?
    What about the pink unvisable horse? Does it act?

Ricardo

God acts, you and me talk.

It feels good 🙂

3. goldennuggetde says:

Sure it does!!!
    What if it’s only a unvisable pink horse? Would that matter to You?

I actually prefer a red horse 🙂

• goldennuggetde says:

A red horse is the luxury edition. But who cares about money when we talk about godnesses?!?

:-))

Haha…I prefer luxury ..God in “limited” editions 😛 hahaha

God acts clearly…how many times I have to say ?…:

WE SPEAK 🙂

• goldennuggetde says:

Who speak? The two of us or You and God? Or is that the same?
      I’m getting more and more confused. Maybe I’m tending towards normality 🙂

The three of us speak together 🙂 It is the same, We are the same “person”, aren´t we? haha

Wonderful news, you´re getting more confused.Confusion is the promise of a new clarity.

Instead of knowledge, get yourself confused, said a Zen master 🙂

• goldennuggetde says:

Ha, I wonder if I can stand so much confusion 🙂

Let me try to express it this way: our thoughts (Your and mine) are quite harmonic. Our emotions seem to fit together, too. Our awareness of the presence is increasing (thanks to Eckhart Tolle and ourselves, eventually). And our status of unlearning seems to develop simultaneously fast.

So we’re getting more and more stupid ….. and feel happy with it. Happier than ever before. Don’t tell anybody about this ….. they’ll put us into the so called madhouse 🙂