Listen with the eyes

I sit quietly and observe. What…? I don´t really know.

I linger in the shadow of the awaiting objects. They are not in a hurry, they are their simple objectiveness.
But they are not just objects. I almost hear their sweet melancholy and quiesence.

They breath in their unobtrusive mystery. Am I the observer or the observed?…
They whisper…I hear with my eyes.

They wait in their abidance.

So do I…

9 Responses to Listen with the eyes

1. Queencheckmate says:

I have nominated you for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. Congratulations! I nominated you because your blog is special for me and it has something that i don’t find in all other one that I surf. Here is the link:

Hi!

Whatever I write, I write out of inner necessity, from an impending need to spread lucidity, equilibrium
      beauty and togetherness. It feels many times awkwardly lonely, as it is indeed a thankless task to utter inconvenient things, things that people feel, but never express.

I am very pleased and grateful for your words and for the nomination.

Thank you.

• Queencheckmate says:

Nods

Just saw that you speak several other languages. I do too.
        What are these other languages?

• Queencheckmate says:

Oh how did you realize that I spoke another language ?
        ( smile )
        Anyway English is not my mother tongue, I speak Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, a bit Turkish and Polish, little bit Japanese … German and French
        Wave
        Q.

Impressing…you surpassed even me 😛 I speak only 7

God in heaven. How on earth did you learn Polish and Turkish…? What is your mother tongue after all, if you care to say?

• Queencheckmate says:

My mather was Italian.
        I learn other languages travelling around the world.
        Waves
        Q.

Alora sei italiano – piu o meno…:)
        Sei veramente bravo
        Non sarei mai potuto imparar´ polonese…
        Tanti saluti