Today´s question

WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG WHERE THERE IS LOVE?

12 Responses to Today´s question

1. Love is the essence of life, the substance of creation…it must be everywhere.

Quite so…You and me “seem” to know this…

The question is – can we ever reach and convery this to “the other” who doesn´t know and doesn´t want to know this…? You know, all the people caught in “right or wrong”…

2. hakesplace says:

Where there is true love, there can be no right or wrong.

So I think too 🙂

• hakesplace says:

I appreciate what you are trying to do with you blog. 🙂

Thank u. What am trying to do?…I am not playing with words. Enlighten me

• hakesplace says:

Awaken and enlighten others–

If you think the same it´s good, it means
        I am not deluding myself 🙂

• hakesplace says:

And even if we didn’t, like you say, we are all different, it’s good. What you write illustrates you read a lot of esoteric materials.

Oh God yes,
        The exoteric is o total bore – and what society and science hold for “true” is only a pathetic caricature.

So, indeed I listened to my inner voice which has taken me to things that are totally overlooked and considered disreputable fabrication.

For instance Immanuel Swedenborg – the greatest Swedish mystic, who still today is totally ignored in Sweden – he inspired lots of writers like William Blake and many others. Are you acquainted with him? Or Edgar Cayce?
        Have you read the Tibetan Book of the Dead? Or Plotinus?

What so-called esoteric stuff have you read?

I read most of the inaccesible books
        because- as I said – I didn´t rely on the rubbish I was told… and eventually, the one only who gave me the answers was nevertheless my inner voice. 🙂

• hakesplace says:

I’m acquainted with the latter. I’m researching the former now. I’ve heard of him but have not yet discovered him.

Very interesting personality. He is one of the few Swedes I am really a close friend with. 😛