A question

There are three days now I cannot read my mail on my Yahoo account.

Anyone having the same problem? And if yes, what´s to be done?

20 Responses to A question

1. TBS says:

You are not alone…in many ways. =]

I’m not having problems with mine (in US) for NOW. But ‘goofiness’ is kind of the norm for my experience with Yahoo!

I Googled: …millions of hits

Good luck.

I’ve lately been seriously considering switching to a less frilly, more functional, reasonably priced, ad free mail server/provider. Since Yahoo! is FREE, I have zero expectation for quality or service.

Best wishes.

Sympathetic hugs from Tennessee…

Peace.

T

Indeed,

I am pondering to switch to gmail. It seems more trustworthy.

Julien

• TBS says:

I use both gMail and Yahoo! I definitely have *fewer* problems with gMail. Of course, both services are “free” to the user. And I know that the user pays in one form or another.

Using the Firefox browser and Ad Block Plus, I am able to avoid most of the mindless advertising that bombards me on these “free” services.

In retrospect (if there even IS such a thing), I could have made better choices back in the day. =]

Let’s go get a cup of coffee or something, what d’ya say? 😀

Yes sure, let´s! 🙂

But where…?

Or you mean an imaginary coffee?

Or Skype coffee? ;))

• TBS says:

Hmm…

Non-imaginary would be best. I could look you up…but it ain’t happenin’ today. =]

I’ve not had Skype coffee before. Might be fun. 😀

Agreed. The Real Story is never imaginary.

You know what? I have never been to NY, and it sounds strange, cause the place is after all secondary, but I´d like to meet you there 🙂

I have Skype otherwise. Julien.Matei

• TBS says:

NYC is a bit out of my comfort zone. Truth is, though, that my comfort zone isn’t all that comfortable. 😀

I would venture to NY for an intergalactic powwow.

‘Til then, you have a Skype contact request pending.

Peace…

T

An intergalgactic powwow…

Well, we are about to organize it, aren´t we…? 😉

In the meantime, I raise my wand 🙂

• Casey says:

Um…I thought goofiness is your norm…for most of your experience.

It’s hard to avoid you when you are friends with my friends, btw.

JK 😛

• TBS says:

Yes. Goofiness is my norm. And I’m not JK 😀

“Avoidance”…and interesting critter.

2. ptero9 says:

I have not used Yahoo in many years. Having been using Gmail for 5 or 6 years. It’s been pretty stable.

3. Casey says:

i have a gmail account I might start using again Julien = jentlemama@gmail.com

Debra, I’ve been meaning to write you on email…but haven’t yet. If you’d like to reach me there, you can.

Hi Casey,

No, I haven´t been able to access my account for the last 4 days now…

It never happened for that long period of time.

it´s really weird.

5. monicasicoe says:

I am in the same situation. My yahoo mail is dead since sunday 😦 Did yours get well? Have a great day!

Mi-a placut asta. Esti cam haioasa:

Eu…….. asortez, ……. desenez, decupez, …….intuiesc, încurajez, împletesc, încȧlzesc, împodobesc, jubilez, ……liniştesc, mȧ bucur, ………….plutesc,…….. savurez, ………zâmbesc.
      Dulce, picant…………. ceai. Descoperire. ……………..Joaca.

Iar in privinta celor care nu innebunesc niciodata e destul de grav: care cel n-a invatat sa o ia razna constient, n-o sa stie niciodata ce e Intelepciunea.

In ce priveste deschiderea mail ului, sa-i ia naiba cu Yahoo-ul lor cu tot: am confirmarea biletului online si habar n-am cu ce companie si la ce ora trebuie sa plec luni – merg in Romania.

Sa speram ca sa regleaza pina atunci. Oricum o sa-mi fac un alt cont de mail.

6. Chatty Owl says:

Dont have yahoo, cant help..