I´ve had enough

God damn it!…

All these years I lived in devastation having to conceal my huge yearning and tremendous love in order to fit in. To not disturb the fucking consensus of a sick society which celebrates death, wretchedness and petty obedience.

Enough is enough.

I will scream out my wild love and passion. To hell with all fucking half measures!…

Advertisements

6 Responses to I´ve had enough

1. CultFit says:

Be well this morning my friend, and keep screaming your love and passion!

Thank you dear CultFit. Scream too your joy and unrelenting desire. We´ll blow up the the evil structures.

Blessings,

J

CultFit do you use Facebook?

• CultFit says:

I’m one of the last few people who don’t actually have a FaceTube account 😉
        If you ever want to reach out, please feel free to email me – cultfit – at – gmail.com

The reason I use FB, is because of few interesting souls spread in different parts of the world. Also sometimes my writing is more reciprocated there than on WordPress.

I will get in touch.

Thank you!

• CultFit says:

Musty, old bunch of readers around these parts at times – Be inspired and do take care!